All reservations made using www.uk.Lookupvacations.com are subject to below refund policies:
- Most reservations made on www.uk.Lookupvacations.com are non-refundable, unless mention otherwise on the booking page or the confirmation email received after completion of the booking process.
All customers automatically agree to these policies by making reservations with us. You could also confirm the refund policy of your reservation by calling our customer care.
- Some airlines do not provide refunds for certain reservations however they might give a future credit equal or less than the total amount paid at the time of booking.
- Service fee portion of is non-refundable. The service fee amount could be up to a maximum of GBP £30.00 for domestic flights and up to maximum of GBP £50.00 for international flights.
- Failure to arrive at the airport before the closure of check in may result in a no show. Such bookings are deemed completely non-refundable. There might be waivers given by the airline in such cases but is at the discretion of the airline.
- Reservations are fully refundable if cancelled on the same date as of making the reservation.
- In case of major schedule changes of more than 8 hours – you might be eligible for a full refund from the airlines.
- In case of cancellation due to airlines change in flight schedule or natural calamity: You might be eligible for a full refund from the airlines.
- Bookings made using discount vouchers or coupon or credits are not eligible for cash refund. They might be eligible for the same value of discount vouchers or coupons or credits.
- An email notification is sent to the customers from us, after a customer submits a cancellation request. This notification does not automatically qualify you for a refund. This only provides you with an acknowledgement of your request and provides you with a tracking number.
- There isn’t a fixed timeline for a refund to reflect back into your account (original form of payment). A procedure is followed to process refunds that vary with different suppliers (consolidators or whole sellers) or different airlines. After receiving your request we have to work with consolidators or the airlines to generate refunds using waivers dependent on the suppliers for receiving the requested refunds. Once the refund has been approved by the airline it may take additional time for this to appear on your credit card statement. Usually it may take up to 60-90 days from receipt of your request to receiving credit on your statement.
- Credit card transaction fees (usually 4%) are not refundable in all circumstances. This is deemed as a post booking charge which is not reversible by our merchants.
- Refund charges or cancellation fees is charged on per person per ticket