Surreal heights, white-sand beaches and crisp urban life: once you enter Rio de Janeiro, it's great to see just how stunning views—dotted with historic sites such as the statue of Christ the Redeemer and the lesser-known Escadaria Selarón—make this a favorite vacation place and wishlist destination. Travel to Rio de Janeiro to witness world-class art museums, a vast array of top-notch restaurants, and the notary stamp joy of life of the Cariocas, the city's enviable inhabitants. To not even consider the beautiful and well-loved beaches that inspired iconic songs—"Girl From Ipanema" and "Copacabana,"—anyone? Whilst also Rio has long been popular for its annual Mardi Gras festival, the Carnival, the rest of every year provides great shopping and stunning mountain scenic views (as well as some harsh realities, such as drug-trafficking favelas or slums).
1. Museum of Tomorrow: Among the most prosperous histories of the 2016 Olympics, this ground-breaking science museum raises big concerns about the future of humanity within an exceptional neo-futurist building.
2. Pedra do Sal: Widely acknowledged as Little Africa,' this is the perfect place to immerse yourself in the vivid musical heritage of Rio.
3. Feira Livre da Glória: The lively Sunday morning marketplace of Gloria is a trap for diehard foodies.
4. Sugarloaf Mountain: So here is the money scene: this tree-covered geological dome rising 1,299 ft above the harbour is one of the most visible icons of Rio.
5. Bip Bip: A small, quirky Copacabana bar, famed for its live music.
6. Christ the Redeemer: You'll get a view of this 98-feet-high figure all over Rio, but don't miss out on Mount Corcovado's climb to admire the famous statue up-close.
The ideal time to get to Rio is the one from December through March—summer Brazil's months. September through November (spring) is also a good bet, with temperatures in the 1970s and little rainfall. If you do not really bother the crowds, February is the moment for a carnival.
Area: 1,255 km²
Population: 63.2 lakhs (2010) United Nations
Ensure you get the right seat in the plane, either at the time of making the reservation or after. Always remember that some seats have paid allocation charges and some are free. Call us to get your seats today.
You can reach us out to book your meals in advance according to your dietary requirements. Meals can be booked while making a new reservation or 24 hours prior to your flight..
Avoid last minute worries about booking your luggage. Reach out to us for pre booking luggage for your flights. Always check your luggage allowance at the time of making your reservation.